Saturday, April 29, 2017

Rudolf and Friends

It has been very busy here trying to fit two houses into one after selling our beach House. Almost there another couple of weeks, then I hope to be back in full swing with all my projects and blogging.

I thought I had better finish my homework for my Phillip Island (Mothers Day) Patches Weekend project "Rudolf and Friends"
By Kerry Gillespie. Pattern traced ready for all the fun of the workshop.


This is what I hope mine will look like when finished.



Happy stitching......

14 comments:

  1. That is a great looking project Helen, have lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Helen that is such a gorgeous project,good luck with you condenseing from 2 houses to one,hope you have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So are you going this year. You'll have to say a big HI to Rosie & Jocelyn.. I had a great time the couple of times I went..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! That is going to be beautiful. LOve those reindeers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is going to be gorgeous Helen! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is a gorgeous design!! Have a fun workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful project to work on....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous project have fun ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely project Helen - & of course your finished item will look lovely - your needleturn is a Wonder!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow.....that will be fabulous! How big is that going to be?

    ReplyDelete
  11. well done with the move... that is such a delicate and pretty table topper...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! That is going to look gorgeous when finished.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!