Friday, May 12, 2017

Girls Day Out

We (Dawn Sue and myself ) had a lovely day on Thursday first up Patchwork with Gail B was having a sale and I managed to find a few things to add to my basket. Winnie Pooh panel,plus 2 lovely butterfly cot panels, newsprint fabric as a background, plus some lovely brights. While there I bumped into Annie and was lucky enough to have a little chat with Rosalie Dekker who was there for the day.
    Next  Craftpaks in Heathmont another lovely patchwork shop and then lunch at one of the restaurants. Sorry forgot to take any pics, we were having to much fun.


Also we are very excited because our Bucilla projects arrived so we are looking forward to a sewing day with Dawn who will be guiding us through the process of assembling the kit.




Happy stitching......

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely day and you brought home some lovely purchases...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful day Helen, nice purchases you have there. Looking forward to seeing progress on your Christmas creation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh...looks like some lovely times ahead x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in need of a fun day like this! Sounds like a grand time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always good to have a fun filled day with friends... hope you are getting you bags packed ready for the weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh gosh I have one of those kits..... they look like a huge amount of work!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely fabrics and I love your Christmas project. Looking forward to seeing the progress of it. I love Gail B's but only get there when I am on a bus trip with one of my groups.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!