Thursday, May 25, 2017

Stitching with Friends

The sun was out for only a short time but the enthusiasm for our stitching kept us busy working on our new project " red robin - pouch and jewellery keep " by Melissa Grant of "One Day  in May". 




Anna busy stitching her block, forgot to take a photo of her gorgeous fabrics and pieced Block.

Kaye has been very busy with work but brought along her new light box to trace out the pattern and start the applique and embroidery.


I did manage to almost finish mine.

We missed Dawn and Sue today as both are a bit under the weather but looking forward to catching up next stitching day.

Happy Stitching........

8 comments:

  1. Lovely project to work on ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even tho a couple of your friends couldn't be with you, it's fun to still get together. Lovely stitchery you have. I enjoyed your post.
    xo connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Glad you got yours almost finished. Hope your friends are able to join in next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen, it was a lovely day (as always) and I am very pleased with my progress on my bird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a gorgeous project, Helen. Nelson had a day off at TAFE yesterday and I could have come along! I miss catching up with you girls. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen how nice to be sewing this cute bag with friends,I have that pattern too,I must get it out,well done xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!