Thursday, June 8, 2017

Stitching with Friends

Enjoying another stitching day with Sue, Anna and Kaye kept us warm while we chattered, reviewing books, movies, social media and current affairs. We missed Dawn again, but she sent along some pics of her work.

Anna working on her Red Robin Pouch and Jewellery Keep.



Kaye working on her cross stitch..


I worked on my Passacaglia block..


Dawn couldn't join us today but sent photos of her work on her Red Robin Pouch and Jewellery Keep project .




Happy stitching.........

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching! I always loved days with my quilt group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red robin is beautiful :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Red Robin, good for the soul, stitching days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I love the Red Robin! Your EPP project is amazing! Looks great on the back lol. Did you all solve the problems of the world? Hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work - good to get together with friends. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love that sweet Robin. Some beautiful projects from you clever ladies x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good work by all, but those red robin pouches are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Friends and stitching are the best of companions x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!