Saturday, October 7, 2017

Christmas Table Topper

I spent Friday afternoon stitching with friends at Sewn and Quilted. I did manage to stitch two more felt houses on my round the Garden while we chattered.
Once I got home I kept the stitching going by finishing off another Christmas table topper.
Then I cut out the parts for a tilda doll and also managed to stuff them ready to sew them together .
To see what others got up to go here....https://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com.au/
Thanks Cheryll for hosting another fun night.








Happy stitching.......

11 comments:

  1. A very productive day you had yesterday. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects you have going there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful productive day Helen, love the tabel topper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your projects are lovely. Looking forward to seeing the doll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So busy, I wish I go this much done in a month sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely projects to work on, the felt houses are cute. The table topper reminds me I was going to do something similar as tablemats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colourful houses and great Christmas Topper.
    Have fun finishing the Tilda doll.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had a great day of stitching, Helen. I'm looking forward to seeing your Tilda doll.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the idea of the log cabin style hexie shape - very clever! and of course I still love the houses.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Helen you will love making the Tilda doll enjoyed catching up with your projects

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!